[NEohioPAL]Kulture Kids Performs FREE at Heights Main Library

KerrComm at aol.com KerrComm at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 11:35:05 PDT 2003

Free and open to the public, come see Kulture Kids perform "America: Many=20
Crayons, One Box" at the Heights Main Library, 2345 Lee Road, Cleveland Heig=
hts,=20
on Wednesday, August 13th, at 7PM.  Written and performed by Kulture Kids=20
Director Robin Pease, the show features a giant book, music from around the=20=
world,=20
and MAGIC!!
Sample comments from area teachers and principals are below....

"Awesome...'Many Crayons' is entertaining and jam-packed with good=20
information for both students and teachers...I love the teacher resource gui=
de, too!--
Dorene Kebberly, Kidder Elementary School, Brunswick, OH

"Kulture Kids, all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!  The=20
immigrants show was terrific, and I can't wait to have you back!"--Audrey Wa=
lker,=20
Principal, Lowden Elementary School, South Euclid, OH

"The immigrants program called 'America, Many Crayons, One Box' was=20
appropriate and very informative, but I especially liked it because it was F=
UN!!"--
Tracy Sicafuse, 2nd grade teacher, Dover Elementary School, Westlake, OH

"Wonderful, thought-provoking, and challenging!  Our students really enjoyed=
=20
it!"---Allison Levick, Teacher, The Lawrence School, Broadview Heights, OH

"What a great program!  The kids were all captivated and actively=20
participating, which isn't easy for 400 kids in a gymnasium on a Friday afte=
rnoon! =20
Well-done!"---Monica Turk, PTO Assembly Coordinator, Arthur Road School, Sol=
on, OH

=E2=80=9CGreat presentation!  I loved the way BOOKS were valued and how the=20=
cultures=20
were represented visually and with music!=E2=80=9D=E2=80=94Sue Fisher, First=
 Grade Teacher,=20
Gardiner School, Chagrin Falls, OH