[NEohioPAL]Saxophone/Clarinet needed for Chicago at Huntington

Joshua Senick jxs181 at cwru.edu
Wed Aug 6 15:27:06 PDT 2003

I am in need of a player to fill one of my reed books for Chicago at
Huntington Playhouse.    Optimally, I am looking for someone who can
cover saxophones (the best combination would be soprano, tenor and
bari, but I'm willing to compromise for best two out of three) and
clarinet.  I'm willing to work with the player for substituting
instruments as necessary.

Tech week starts on Sunday, August 17th, and opening night is August
21st.  The show runs for four weeks Thursday through Sunday evenings
with the final show on Sunday, September 14th being the only matinee in
the run.

This is a paid position.

Please call me, Joshua Senick, at (216) 233-9489, or e-mail me at
jxs181 at cwru.edu.  Thanks.