[NEohioPAL]TWELFTH NIGHT CLOSES THIS WEEKEND!!

JenEClifford at aol.com JenEClifford at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 07:31:02 PDT 2003

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival would like to invite you to their final weekend of the summer at the Tri C Metro campus on E. 30th and Woodland Ave. in Downtown Cleveland this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings at 7 pm for performances of Twelfth Night, directed by Seth Gordon.

Admission is free, and we do have an indoor space in case of rain.  Please bring 50 cents to exit the parking lot.  For any other questions, please call (216) 732-3311 and someone will get back to you.

We hope to see you all this weekend at Tri C Metro.