[NEohioPAL]Director needed for Bye Bye Birdie At RRCT

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 16:11:03 PDT 2003

from Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly and
Producer Maureen Donoughe

We are looking for a Director for our January Production of Bye Bye Birdie.
The Production will run Jan 22 thru Feb 1, 2004
Please submit your resume to this email address or to the following street address:
Kevin Joseph Kelly
RRCT
17920 Detroit Ave Apt 602
Lakewood OH  44107

If you have any questions, please respond to this email or call 216-221-6233 with any questions.

Maureen and I are looking for individuals that will join us in continuing to push our theatre to produce quality productions at the highest level, with integrity and positive reinforcement for the actors.  To blend professional and community talent together with synergistic results.