[NEohioPAL]Fire-eating supplies covered and thank you!

Doctor Celestine drcelestine at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:07:07 PDT 2003

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The community really came out to help with supplies, suggestions and input and I cannot help but remind all subscribers how grateful we should all be for this list.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Fred, for the list and thanks all of you for your help. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>