[NEohioPAL]43 THE BLOCK GODZILLA SPOT REQUEST

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Wed Aug 13 13:01:05 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C361C2.0460FA80

Thanks to all those who have showed an interest in helping us out on Monday.
I was wondering if you plan on attending you could email me at
rferguson at woio.com. That way I can confirm how many peeps i'm going to get.

Also kids are welcome, as long as they are over 11, but need to come with a
parent.

Looking forward to it!

Rick

> Attention fellow actors with no day job!
>

> AAAAAH!!! It's huge, it's un-stoppable.. it's THE BLOCK!!
>
> Imagine a 50 foot "43THEBLOCK" logo leaping over the terminal tower, and
> crushing everything in its path. You look up into the sky as it's ominous
> shadow crosses your face, you scream, run backwards and fall down, will
> you survive?
>
> If you'd like to be a part of our latest shameless attempt to promote our
> station, we would love to have you.
>
> We need men and women of all ages, races, sizes and uh, well that's about
> it.
>
> Women should be in plain looking dresses, the kind you'd find in your
> mom's closet.
> Guys should be dressed in plain looking suits, or shirts. If you've got a
> nerdy pair of glasses that would be fun too.
>
> Any kind of dress would do, but those dressed in the above have a better
> chance of being at the front of the crowd!
>
> Please meet at Public Square at 10:30am on Monday August 18th. The whole
> shoot should not take more than 2 hours. You will be required to look up,
> run, scream, and generally over act in the classic japanese godzilla
> style.
>
> There's no pay, just the chance to maybe see yourself on t.v. and have a
> great time, maybe even network with other actors.
>
> FOR MORE INFO CALL ME, RICK FERGUSON
>
> 367-7133.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C361C2.0460FA80

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE> 43 THE BLOCK GODZILLA SPOT REQUEST</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks to all those =
who have showed an interest in helping us out on Monday. I was =
wondering if you plan on attending you could email me at =
rferguson at woio.com. That way I can confirm how many peeps i'm going to =
get. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also kids are =
welcome, as long as they are over 11, but need to come with a parent. =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Looking forward to =
it! </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rick</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<UL>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Attention fellow actors with no day =
job! </FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">AAAAAH!!! It's huge, it's =
un-stoppable.. it's THE BLOCK!! </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Imagine a 50 foot =
"43THEBLOCK" logo leaping over the terminal tower, and =
crushing everything in its path. You look up into the sky as it's =
ominous shadow crosses your face, you scream, run backwards and fall =
down, will you survive? </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If you'd like to be a part of our =
latest shameless attempt to promote our station, we would love to have =
you. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We need men and women of all ages, =
races, sizes and uh, well that's about it. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Women should be in plain looking =
dresses, the kind you'd find in your mom's closet. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Guys should be dressed in plain =
looking suits, or shirts. If you've got a nerdy pair of glasses that =
would be fun too. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any kind of dress would do, but those =
dressed in the above have a better chance of being at the front of the =
crowd! </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Please meet at Public Square at =
10:30am on Monday August 18th. The whole shoot should not take more =
than 2 hours. You will be required to look up, run, scream, and =
generally over act in the classic japanese godzilla style. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">There's no pay, just the chance to =
maybe see yourself on t.v. and have a great time, maybe even network =
with other actors. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">FOR MORE INFO CALL ME, RICK =
FERGUSON</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">367-7133.</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>