[NEohioPAL]Wanna get Fit?

Rebecca Borger rborger at flamingmailbox.com
Wed Aug 13 13:01:38 PDT 2003

Hey, everybody,

I'm writing because I have been an actress, singer, and dancer in
Cleveland for the last five years.  I know how important it is to be
fit and healthy and to look your best on the stage and screen.  Some of
you know that over the last two-and-a-half years I have lost 40 lbs.  I
feel so much more energized and confident.  Some of you may want to
lose weight and some of you may want to take the extra step in looking
as toned as you possibly can.  I would love to help you make that step.

   I recently became a Personal Trainer at Bally Total Fitness in
Westlake.  Bally's has changed there image in the last five years and
is now known as one of the best Personal Training facilities.  We have
great Personal Training packages where you can meet with a trainer 8-48
times at a rate of once or twice a week, depending on your goals.  We
also have a great weight management program which includes the latest
BodyGem.  It is a scientific system that measures your Resting
Metabolic Rate so that we can determine how many calories you should be
putting into your body each day to lose, maintain, or gain weight.  It
comes with a 7 day meal plan, grocery lists, and computer software to
track and monitor your progress.

   This could be a life changing experience for you.  I can't wait to
hear from some of you.  I am inspired to give you the best program
possible.

Just call Bally's Westlake at 440-835-8230 and ask for Rebecca Borger
(full name please) or respond back to this e-mail.

Thanks!
Rebecca Borger