[NEohioPAL]Kulture Kids in the Cleveland Metroparks

KerrComm at aol.com KerrComm at aol.com
Sun Aug 17 00:42:31 PDT 2003

Kulture Kids will perform "The Great Law of Peace" as part of "A Day At The
Chalet" for Arts In Strongsville, 2PM, Sunday, September 14th, in the Cleveland
Metroparks (off Route 82 in Strongsville).
    The Great Law of Peace is an exciting show that reveals how our democracy
and Constitution is based in large part on "The Great Law of Peace",
developed by the Iroquois confederacy hundreds of years before European settlers
arrived in the "new" world.
    Meet Hiawatha, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Deganawida, and the evil
Tadodaho, among others.  The founding fathers were great admirers of the Native
Americans and used their framework, symbols, and even phraseology for the
model of democracy that we still live under today!!
    Arts in Strongsville takes place in the Cleveland MetroParks System in
Strongsville, OH.  Take I-71 to the North Royalton exit (82 East).  Take 82 East
to the Metroparks sign and turn left.  Watch for the Chalet sign, and then go
left again.
    For more information on "The Great Law Of Peace", just visit
www.kulturekids.org