[NEohioPAL]43THEBLOCK THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED WITH OUR SHOOT

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Mon Aug 18 12:37:15 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C365C0.209ECC70

Hey Gang, me again
	Thanks to all those great screamers out there who took part in our
block shoot this morning. I'll keep you posted as to when the spot will hit
air.

Rick Ferguson

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C365C0.209ECC70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>43THEBLOCK THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED WITH OUR SHOOT</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hey Gang, me again</FONT>
<BR>        <FONT SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks to all those great screamers out there who took =
part in our block shoot this morning. I'll keep you posted as to when =
the spot will hit air. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rick Ferguson</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>