[NEohioPAL]Nightclub shoot for Video Verite' feature

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 14:04:42 PDT 2003

--------------36350F7394E6A6C73E1F463D

Greetings,

Thanks to all who responded with last minute assistance in finding a
nightclub for our feature entitled Sugar.

Now, we need extras to make this look like a filled club on a Friday
night.  We may or may not use actual music on location to get people
moving, but come dressed for a dance club that plays progressive and
funky house.  So here are the details:

Who:    female and male performers ages 18-35, all races

What:    nightclub shoot, extras will be dancing.  Bottled water will be
provided.  Drinks may be purchased at the bar of the location (I need to
compensate them somehow.)

Where:    Joe's home of the blues 26191 Euclic Ave. in Euclid, on Euclid
and E. 260 (Richmond)

When:    August 20, call time is 6:30 PM.  Park and wait outside
briefly.  We will be allowed in at 7:00 PM, will be shooting until
approx. 8:30 (approx 90 minute shoot time from whenever we actually get
started)

Tentative fallback date will be August 21, same time if an emergency
arises (like another blackout!)

Call (330) 608-8760 with any questions, or email me at this address.

Thanks so much!  Thanks to you too, NEohioPAL!

Christopher K. Young
www.videoveriteproductions.com

--------------36350F7394E6A6C73E1F463D

Greetings,
nightclub for our feature entitled <u>Sugar</u>.