[NEohioPAL]SELREC Singers (Adult Showchoir) 03-04 Season

Skwerlady at aol.com Skwerlady at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 06:01:35 PDT 2003

--part1_192.1ec6c5e8.2c776e2f_boundary

Our new season begins Tuesday 9/2/03.  We are an  of approximately 35-40
members.  We perform throughout the Greater Cleveland Area.  Our season culminates
in our big Spring production staged at the Brush High School Performing Arts
Center in June.

We rehearse on Tuesday nights for most of the season from 7:30 - 9:30 at
Memorial Jr. High School in Lyndhurst, Ohio.  For more information please call:

Laurel Angie
216-691-1138

--part1_192.1ec6c5e8.2c776e2f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Our new season begins Tuesday 9/2/03.  We are an&=
nbsp; of approximately 35-40 members.  We perform throughout the Greate=
r Cleveland Area.  Our season culminates in our big Spring production s=
taged at the Brush High School Performing Arts Center in June.  <BR>
<BR>
We rehearse on Tuesday nights for most of the season from 7:30 - 9:30 at Mem=
orial Jr. High School in Lyndhurst, Ohio.  For more information please=20=
call:<BR>
<BR>
Laurel Angie<BR>
216-691-1138</FONT></HTML>

--part1_192.1ec6c5e8.2c776e2f_boundary--