[NEohioPAL]Bally Personal Training

Rebecca Borger rborger at flamingmailbox.com
Sat Aug 23 11:00:54 PDT 2003

Hey all!

Many of you have been asking about personal training prices to come
train at the Bally's Westlake location.  I have great news!

My boss has put together a package for neohiopal list subscribers.  If
you come in this weekend, August 22 or August 23,  you can get a
membership for only $29 down and $29 dollars a month.  You save $699!
You will also receive 2 personal training sessions from me free of
cost.  This is an awesome deal.  Just stop into Bally Total Fitness,
Westlake on Columbia Road and ask for David Love.  He is the sales
representative that will take care of you.  Just make sure you mention
that you are a neohiopal subscriber and my name, Rebecca Borger.  Being
fit and feeling good on stage and off is so important.  So do it now
and come see this awesome facility.

Rebecca Borger
Bally Total Fitness, Personal Trainer
440-835-8230- Westlake Office