[NEohioPAL]LOSERVILLE NYC -- Aftermath

msep at juno.com msep at juno.com
Sun Aug 24 06:35:16 PDT 2003

Well, I just flew back from the NYC Fringe Fest,
and boy are my arms tired. New Yorkers were very gracious, despite
the fact that I caused that big blackout -- I didn't
see the extension cord, it was just laying there on the floor,
and I tripped, okay? I'm sorry already.

For anyone who may be interested in how it went
( or to vex those who don't care how it went),
I've included the following links --

First, here's the official review of the show.
Audience members tossed around words like
"brilliant" and "outstanding" and "raises the bar
for one-man shows," but I don't think it would be
proper decorum to toot my own horn by telling you that.

http://www.nytheatre.com/fringeweb/review15.htm

Next, here's an article about the one-man shows at the
Fringe in which I'm quoted several times.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=56

The one quote I'm disappointed that they did not use was this one.

REPORTER: What advice would you give to anyone
wishing to write his or her own one-man show?

ME:  Run Away!

Mike Sepesy