[NEohioPAL]The Battle for exposure in Shaker Heights

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 22:49:12 PDT 2003

--0-428947314-1061790552=:83229

The Battle for exposure in Shaker Heights
Hey NEOhioPals,

Project Greenlight's movie, "The Battle of Shaker Heights" is premiering Friday, August 29th at where else but Shaker Square Cinema. I hope everyone who shares an interest in film will come out to see and support this film. I read the script and enjoyed the HBO series, so I'm anxious to see the results.

There is a slow groundswelling of serious filmmaking here in Cleveand and even my own short films, which have won awards and opened festivals, are gaining serious consideration. So no matter what you think of Project Greenlight, maybe it's still a good time to get behind any independent effort that makes it to the big screen.

Truly,
Bill Johns
Cinevid Productions

--0-428947314-1061790552=:83229

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff0000 size=5>
<P><EM><STRONG>The Battle for exposure in Shaker Heights</STRONG></EM></P></FONT>Hey NEOhioPals, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://projectgreenlight.com"><FONT color=#008000 size=4><STRONG>Project Greenlight's</STRONG></FONT></A> movie, "<STRONG><FONT color=#0000ff>The Battle of Shaker Heights</FONT></STRONG>" is premiering Friday, August 29th at where else but Shaker Square Cinema. I hope everyone who shares an interest in film will come out to see and support this film. I read the script and enjoyed the HBO series, so I'm anxious to see the results.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>There is a slow groundswelling of serious filmmaking here in Cleveand</FONT> <FONT face=Arial size=2>and even my own short films, which have won awards and opened festivals, are gaining serious consideration. So no matter what you think of Project Greenlight, maybe it's still a good time to get behind any independent effort that makes it to the big screen. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Truly,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Bill Johns</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com">Cinevid Productions</A></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV><A href="mailto:william.johns at sbcglobal.net"></A></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-428947314-1061790552=:83229--