[NEohioPAL]Partners in Rhyme Seeks Bass

Geoffrey Short duwait at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 28 12:13:05 PDT 2003

Hi Everybody!
Partners in Rhyme is Cleveland's premiere contemporary a cappella vocal
group.   We have performed at some of the biggest events in Northeast
Ohio including the 2001 and 2002 Moondog Coronation Balls at the CSU
Convocation Center, Jacobs Field, Gund Arena and frequently on radio
and TV.  We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for  a bass
singer with killer chops and the ability to improvise, scat and
generally carry 4 other guys on the back of your rock solid rhythm.