[NEohioPAL]Auditions for "It's a Wonderful Life " At Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 07:15:13 PDT 2003

--part1_33.3d443dd8.2c80b9f1_boundary

Huntington Playhouse will hold adult auditions for "It's A Wonderful Life" o=
n=20
Monday,=20
Sept. 8 & Tuesday, Sept. 9. Auditions start at 7:00 PM. Auditions will=20
involve reading=20
from the script for a wide range of=A0adult male and female=A0roles.=A0

Auditions for=A04 or 5=A0=A0children,=A0ages 7 through 12 will be held at a=20=
later=20
date.=20

Ann Foster directs this production which will open on Nov. 20th and run=20
through Dec. 14th, 2003.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is a=20
licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks. =20

For more details about the show and the theatre. please check our web site=20
at:
<A HREF=3D"www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

--part1_33.3d443dd8.2c80b9f1_boundary

=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">Huntington Playhouse will hold adult auditions for "I=
t's A Wonderful Life" on Monday, <BR>
Sept. 8 & Tuesday, Sept. 9. Auditions start at 7:00 PM. Auditions will i=
nvolve reading <BR>
from the script for a wide range of=A0adult male and female=A0roles.=A0<BR>
<BR>
Auditions for=A04 or 5=A0=A0children,=A0ages 7 through 12 will be held at a=20=
later date. <BR>
<BR>
Ann Foster directs this production which will open on Nov. 20th and run thro=
ugh Dec. 14th, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is a l=
icensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.  <BR>
<BR>
For more details about the show and the theatre. please check our web site a=
t:<BR>
<A HREF=3D"www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>