[NEohioPAL]Thanks and Final Audition notice for mockumentary

Tony Scibelli lear at core.com
Sun Aug 31 11:59:33 PDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who auditioned for the "Stuart Mendelsohn and the
Bluffton Grove Rabbis" on Friday at CCC Metro. We are lucky to have such a
great group of actors to choose from!

For those of you who had scheduling conflicts for the Friday audition, there
are still several roles left to fill, and we will be having a final audition
to fill these roles on Wednesday, September 3. The auditions will be held
from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Squires Castle section of the South Chagrin
Reservation (a Lake Metropark). Call Tony Scibelli at (440) 953-5523 for
directions.

The same rules apply: actors will be asked to present a 2-3 minute monologue
and may be asked to read with a cast member. PLEASE RSVP.

If you are truly interested in being a part of the project, and cannot make
the Wednesday audition, call Tony Scibelli at (440) 953-5523 to make
alternate arrangements. We will have all roles cast by the night of Thursday
Sept 4th.

Actors who are cast will be compensated with a free DVD copy of the movie, a
t-shirt, a profile page on the official movie Web site and a percentage of
film festival monetary awards (if any are won).

Hope to hear from you soon.
Tony Scibelli
Tryptophan Pictures