[NEohioPAL]"Chicago" at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 06:25:29 PDT 2003

--part1_172.1f45385f.2c8745c9_boundary

There are two weekends left to see "Chicago" at Huntington Playhouse.  There
are still good seats remaining for our remaining performances (although the
closing matinee is very close to a sell out).

This is one production not to be missed.  Reservations are required and may
be made by calling our box office at 440-871-8333 Tuesdays through Saturdays
from 1:00 to 5:00 PM.

Huntington Playhouse is a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks and
is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village.  For up to date information,
please check our web site:
<A HREF="www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

--part1_172.1f45385f.2c8745c9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">There are two weekends left to see "Chicago" at Hunti=
ngton Playhouse.  There are still good seats remaining for our remainin=
g performances (although the closing matinee is very close to a sell out).<B=

<BR>
This is one production not to be missed.  Reservations are required and=
 may be made by calling our box office at 440-871-8333 Tuesdays through Satu=
rdays from 1:00 to 5:00 PM.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is a licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks and=
 is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village.  For up to date informat=
ion, please check our web site:<BR>
<A HREF=3D"www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_172.1f45385f.2c8745c9_boundary--