[NEohioPAL]Murder Mystery Caf é Auditions Reminder

Grant grant at speak2you.com
Fri Sep 5 17:52:33 PDT 2003

--B_3145639955_30620065

Just a friendly reminder!

Audition Notice for this weekend!

Our new show, "Killing Mr. Withers" is coming up soon!

Please bring your "stage" resume with you. Be prepared to sing a few lines
(so we can hear your wonderful voice) and read several parts as assigned by
the director. These are  PAID positions, four men and four ladies will be
needed.

Auditions will be held:  Sunday, Sept. 7 at 6:30pm and Monday Sept. 8 at
7:00pm

Where? At the Elm Ridge Party Center in Canal Fulton.

Need Directions?  http://www.murdermysterycafe.com/directions.shtml

If you know anyone that should be on our auditions list, feel free to
forward this entire email to them! They can sign up for the list here:

http://www.murdermysterycafe.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=s&l=auditions
<http://www.murdermysterycafe.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=s&l=auditions>
&;

The Murder Mystery Cafe.

--B_3145639955_30620065

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Murder Mystery Café Auditions Reminder</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Berlin Sans FB">Just a friendly reminder!<BR>
 <BR>
Audition Notice for this weekend!<BR>
 <BR>
Our new show, "Killing Mr. Withers" is coming up soon! <BR>
 <BR>
Please bring your "stage" resume with you. Be prepared to sing a =
few lines (so we can hear your wonderful voice) and read several parts as as=
signed by the director. These are  PAID positions, four men and four la=
dies will be needed.<BR>
 <BR>
Auditions will be held:  Sunday, Sept. 7 at 6:30pm and Monday Sept. 8 =
at 7:00pm <BR>
 <BR>
Where? At the Elm Ridge Party Center in Canal Fulton. <BR>
 <BR>
Need Directions?  <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.murdermysterycaf=
e.com/directions.shtml<BR>
</U></FONT> <BR>
If you know anyone that should be on our auditions list, feel free to forwa=
rd this entire email to them! They can sign up for the list here:<BR>
 <BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.murdermysterycafe.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo=
.cgi?f=3Ds&l=3Dauditions</U></FONT> <<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.=
murdermysterycafe.com/cgi-bin/mojo/mojo.cgi?f=3Ds&amp;l=3Dauditions</U></FON=
T>> &;<BR>
 <BR>
The Murder Mystery Cafe.<BR>
 <BR>