[NEohioPAL]Heights Youth Theatre announces auditions for The Sound of Music

RevLois at aol.com RevLois at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 18:23:30 PDT 2003

--part1_31.3d8ee62a.2c8d3412_boundary

Heights Youth Theatre located in Wiley Middle School, 2181 Miramar Blvd,
University Heights, is pleased to announce auditions for The Sound of Music this
Wednesday and Thursday, September 10th and 11th.

On Wednesday September 10th auditions are as follows:
                Grades  K-1         4:30
                Grades 2-3          5:30
                Grades 4-5          6:30
On Thursday, September 11th, auditions are as follows:
                Grades 6-7          5 p.m.
                Grades 8 and up      6 p.m.

Come prepared with a song to sing a cappella. Please visit our Web site
"hytdreams.com" for  more information!

--part1_31.3d8ee62a.2c8d3412_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Heights Youth Theatre located in Wiley Middle School,=20=
2181 Miramar Blvd, University Heights, is pleased to announce auditions for=20=
The Sound of Music this Wednesday and Thursday, September 10th and 11th.&nbs=
p; <BR>
<BR>
On Wednesday September 10th auditions are as follows:<BR>
               =20=
Grades  K-1         4:30<BR>
               =20=
Grades 2-3          5:30<BR>
               =20=
Grades 4-5          6:30<BR>
On Thursday, September 11th, auditions are as follows:<BR>
               =20=
Grades 6-7          5 p.m.<BR>
               =20=
Grades 8 and up      6 p.m.<BR>
<BR>
Come prepared with a song to sing a cappella. Please visit our Web site&nbsp=
; "hytdreams.com" for  more information!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>