[NEohioPAL]error has caused a few neohiopal postings to jam - please resubmit

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 21:57:26 PDT 2003

--part1_1a0.19f6bd6a.2c8eb7b6_boundary

Hostway's "mailman" software failed to send at least six postings that I
approved in the last twenty-four hours.  I have been assured by them that the
system is fixed now.

If you sent one of these postings, please resubmit it.

Fred

--part1_1a0.19f6bd6a.2c8eb7b6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Hostway's "mailman" software failed to send at leas=
t six postings that I approved in the last twenty-four hours.  I have b=
een assured by them that the system is fixed now.<BR>
<BR>
If you sent one of these postings, please resubmit it.<BR>
<BR>
Fred</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a0.19f6bd6a.2c8eb7b6_boundary--