[NEohioPAL]MEET THE PRODUCERS NIGHT!

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Tue Sep 9 09:04:29 PDT 2003

--B_3145953869_4154948

SPACE IS FILLING UP! Please RSVP -ASAP

AFTRA Cleveland is proud to announce
the first in a series of AFTRA Conservatory Educational Sessions

 "MEET THE PRODUCERS NIGHT"

featuring representatives from

Adcom Communications
Cinecraft Productions
Liggett-Stashower Advertising
EDR/Beachwood Studios

PLUS-a very special guest:  AFTRA Associate National Executive Director
Kim Roberts, visiting from New York to experience first-hand the workshop
and
the response of Cleveland AFTRA members.

WHEN: Monday, September 15th   6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
WHERE: Second City   2037 E. 14th St.,Cleveland

Admission:  FREE for AFTRA members;  (Includes refreshments.)
$5 non-members; $3 students with valid I.D.

"MEET THE PRODUCERS" night is an opportunity to hear from the producers
themselves about how they work... and their suggestions on how we can obtain
work.  The session is a MUST for all working members and those seeking
future opportunities.

R.S.V.P.  to the AFTRA Cleveland office:  216.781.2255

--B_3145953869_4154948

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>MEET THE PRODUCERS NIGHT!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">SPACE IS FILLING UP! Please RSVP -ASAP<=

<BR>
AFTRA Cleveland is proud to announce <BR>
the first in a series of AFTRA Conservatory Educational Sessions<BR>
 <BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H5> "MEET THE PRODUCERS NIGHT&quot=
;<BR>
</H5><FONT SIZE=3D"2"> <BR>
featuring representatives from<BR>
 <BR>
Adcom Communications<BR>
Cinecraft Productions<BR>
Liggett-Stashower Advertising<BR>
EDR/Beachwood Studios<BR>
 <BR>
PLUS-a very special guest:  AFTRA Associate National Executive Directo=
r <BR>
Kim Roberts, visiting from New York to experience first-hand the workshop a=
nd<BR>
the response of Cleveland AFTRA members.<BR>
 <BR>
<B>WHEN: </B>Monday, September 15th   6:30 - 9:30 p.m.  <BR>
<B>WHERE: </B>Second City   2037 E. 14th St.,Cleveland<BR>
<BR>
<B>Admission:  </B>FREE for AFTRA members;  (Includes refreshment=
s.)<BR>
$5 non-members; $3 students with valid I.D.<BR>
 <BR>
<B>"MEET THE PRODUCERS"</B> night is an opportunity to hear from =
the producers<BR>
themselves about how they work... and their suggestions on how we can obtai=
n<BR>
work.  The session is a MUST for all working members and those seeking=
<BR>
future opportunities.<BR>
  <BR>
<B>R.S.V.P.  to the AFTRA Cleveland office:  216.781.2255</B><BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3145953869_4154948--