[NEohioPAL]Musical Director/Pianist available

Kirk Wilkins kwilkins86 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 20:30:58 PDT 2003

--0-811735514-1063164658=:67748

Musical director/pianist available in Cleveland/northern Ohio until the end of 2003/early 2004.  (I'm in the area for family concerns and I'm looking for something fun to work on!)  Credits include B'way, off-B'way, national tours and regional theater.  Excellent sight reading skills - in case you need an audition or rehearsal pianist.  Can work Union or non-union.  Resume available upon request.  Friendly and reliable.  If interested, contact me at this address:  kwilkins86 at yahoo.com
                  Thanks!!