[NEohioPAL]Check out Cleveland Scene | clevescene.com | Music : Soundbites Gong Ho, An ar

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 11:14:53 PDT 2003

 <A
HREF="http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2003-09-10/soundbites.html/1/index.html">Click here: Cleveland Scene | clevescene.com | Music : Soundbites Gong
Ho,An art-rock dream comes true for Drumplay's James On</A>

Dear Folks,

Here is the online version of the story mentioned in Wednesday's post, in
case you were not able to pick up a copy of this week's Scene.

I hope to see you all at the Beachland Ballroom tonight, September 12.
Again, a free poster of Daniel Thompson's poetry is yours, when purchasing
our new CD "Under the Map of the World Where I Sleep", recorded last year in
Europe.

Peace,

James Onysko