[NEohioPAL]Applause on WVIZ/PBS

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Mon Sep 15 10:26:35 PDT 2003

Coming up on Applause Thursday, September 18 at 7:30 pm. on WVIZ/PBS =
with host, Dee Perry...
(Repeats Sunday at 12:30 p.m.)

We'll continue our conversation with the Cleveland Orchestra's Franz =
Welser Most.

We'll pay a visit to a self-taught artist and preacher. Reverend Albert =
Wagner  is using a powerful vision to change the lives of people living =
in his inner city neighborhood.

And we'll see the natural beauty of the Holden Arboretum through the =
lens of  local photographer, Ian Adams.=20

That's all coming your way on the next round of Applause

Tamara Benepe-Nelson
Communications Secretary
WVIZ/PBS 90.3 WCPN ideastream
(216) 739-3826