[NEohioPAL]Extras over 50 years old needed for Sept 19 shoot!

Tony Scibelli lear at core.com
Mon Sep 15 22:08:29 PDT 2003

Tryptophan Pictures needs female and male extras over the age 50 for its
full length feature mockumentary "Stuart Mendelsohn and the Bluffton Grove
Rabbis."

These extras will be needed specifically for a shoot taking place on Friday,
September 19 at Chagrin River Park in Eastlake and will be portraying
elderly community members attending a community festival.

PLEASE RSVP by e-mailing Tony Scibelli at Lear at core.com or calling (440)
953-5523. When you RSVP, we will give you the specific time for the shoot,
directions to the location and answers to any questions you may have.

Ideal candidates will have naturally gray hair, but we will be interested in
any individuals over 50 years old who would like to be an extra for the
shoot.

Unfortunately, these are unpaid roles. However, there will be some donuts
and snacks on site and a good amount fun had by all.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully we'll see you on
Friday.

Tony Scibelli
Tryptophan Pictures

ABOUT THE MOVIE
"Stuart Mendelsohn and the Bluffton Grove Rabbis" is an offbeat mockumentary
that follows an all-percussive rock cover band as they tour Northeast Ohio
in hopes of finding an approving audience.