[NEohioPAL]FREE EDITING SOFTWARE at Seminar and MORE!

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 22:07:00 PDT 2003

--0-2086685068-1063775220=:63222

FREE EDITING SOFTWARE at Seminar, and even a WHOLE EDITING SYSTEM!

I'm so excited about this upcoming seminar! Sonic Foundry, the makers of Vegas 4.0, a Non-Linear Editing Solution is sending me a free copy to give away at the seminar. It's a $600 program that I've not seen on sale for less than $280. I used their version 3.0 to edit, "Too Good to be True" and fell in  love with the program; it's so much better than Premiere 6.0!

Anyway, to top it all off, if I reach my goal of 30 students for the two-day workshop, I'm going to give away a complete editing system... a $2000 value!

This should be fun! Hope a riot doesn't break out since only one person each will the two prizes. It'll be decided by a random drawing from the seminar attendees. Check out the site, there's new stuff up about it!

Bill Johns - Instructor
Cinevid Productions, Ltd.

--0-2086685068-1063775220=:63222

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>FREE EDITING SOFTWARE at Seminar, and even a WHOLE EDITING SYSTEM!</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><FONT size=4>I'm so excited about this upcoming seminar! Sonic Foundry, the makers of Vegas 4.0, a Non-Linear Editing Solution is sending me a free copy to give away at the seminar. It's a $600 program that I've not seen on sale for less than $280. I used their version 3.0 to edit, "</FONT><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/2good"><FONT size=4>Too Good to be True</FONT></A><FONT size=4>" and fell in  love with the program; it's so much better than Premiere 6.0!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>Anyway, to top it all off, if I reach my goal of 30 students for the two-day workshop, I'm going to give away a complete editing system... a $2000 value! </FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=4>This should be fun! Hope a riot doesn't break out since only one person each will the two prizes. It'll be decided by a random drawing from the seminar attendees. Check out the <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com">site</A>, there's new stuff up about it!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="times new roman" size=5>Bill Johns - Instructor<BR></FONT><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com"><FONT face="times new roman" size=5>Cinevid Productions, Ltd.</FONT></A></P></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2086685068-1063775220=:63222--