[NEohioPAL]Feature Film: Call for Extras - Wednesday September 24

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 08:29:45 PDT 2003

--part1_17a.2040488f.2c9c7ae9_boundary

Custody

A 16 mm, SAG signatory, feature length film is in need of crowd extras on
Wednesday, September 24.

Extras should be available for approximately an hour.

Call time is 6 PM sharp at the New Amphitheater in downtown Cuyahoga Falls
just north and across Broad Blvd. from the Sheraton Suites.

Wardrobe is everyday clothing.

This are all nonpaying roles as we are on a SAG Experimental agreement.

If interested please contact lvefeature at aol.com for more details and
directions.

--part1_17a.2040488f.2c9c7ae9_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Custody <BR>
<BR>
</B>A 16 mm, SAG signatory, feature length film is in need of crowd extras o=
n Wednesday, September 24.<BR>
<BR>
Extras should be available for approximately an hour.<BR>
<BR>
Call time is 6 PM sharp at the New Amphitheater in downtown Cuyahoga Falls j=
ust north and across Broad Blvd. from the Sheraton Suites.<BR>
<BR>
Wardrobe is everyday clothing.<BR>
<BR>
This are all nonpaying roles as we are on a SAG Experimental agreement.<BR>
<BR>
If interested please contact lvefeature at aol.com for more details and directi=
ons.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_17a.2040488f.2c9c7ae9_boundary--