[NEohioPAL]Feature Film in Need Supporting Talent

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 14:56:43 PDT 2003

--part1_28.3da6114b.2c9e271b_boundary

Custody 16 mm SAG signatory.

We encourage strong theater background, let's do away with the myth that fil=
m=20
acting requires subtle mannerisms. We want characters, not just pretty faces=
.

Breakdown of immediate needs:

Judge: Male - 50's to 70's, a true curmudgeon, deaf enough that it would=20
interfere with his job capacity. - Needed ASAP

Police Officer: 20's to 40's Barney Fife meets Reno 911 - Needed shortly.

Headshot and Resume to lvefeature at aol.com

Copy and Credit

More to follow.

This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive
use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is not
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to
the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mistake,
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.

--part1_28.3da6114b.2c9e271b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Custody </B>16 mm SAG signatory.<BR>
<BR>
We encourage strong theater background, let's do away with the myth that fil=
m acting requires subtle mannerisms. We want <B><I><U>characters</B></I></U>=
, not just pretty faces.<BR>
<BR>
Breakdown of immediate needs:<BR>
<BR>
<B>Judge:</B> Male - 50's to 70's, a true curmudgeon, deaf enough that it wo=
uld interfere with his job capacity. - Needed ASAP<BR>
<BR>
<B>Police Officer: </B>20's to 40's Barney Fife meets Reno 911 - Needed shor=
tly.<BR>
<BR>
Headshot and Resume to lvefeature at aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Copy and Credit<BR>
<BR>
More to follow.<BR>
<BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
This written email message and any attached documents are for the exclusive<=

use of the addressee and contain confidential, privileged, and<BR>
non-disclosable information.  If the recipient of this transmission is=20=
not<BR>
the addressee, or a person responsible for delivering the transmission to<BR=

the addressee, such recipient is prohibited from reading or using this<BR>
transmission in any way.  If you have received this transmission by mis=
take,<BR>
please REPLY to this message, returning the content, and destroy the<BR>
original message.  Any and all content in this email message is not for=
<BR>
attribution and not for publication.  =A9Eric Stuyvesant, 2003.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_28.3da6114b.2c9e271b_boundary--