[NEohioPAL]Auditions for a Bassist and Drummer

Mark Malafarina m_malafarina at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 08:43:31 PDT 2003

Vocalist and Guitarist are actively seeking a talented Bassist and Drummer
to start a Hard Rock band that will shake the Cleveland Music Scene to its
core. We are 24 years old and on Cleveland's East Side (Bedford to be
specific). Our influences include:  Down, Black Label Society, Anthrax, and
Godsmack. More than anything we are looking for DEDICATED musicians that
want to be heard and have some original ideas. Only dedicated and driven
musicians need apply. Call (216) 346 -1279 or email: pulp269 at yahoo.com to
schedule an appointment or to learn more.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com