[NEohioPAL]Natural Bridges seeks several Crew positions

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 13:19:46 PDT 2003

--part1_137.25437ef1.2ca204e2_boundary

Natural Bridges is presently seeking to fill the following positions for our=
=20
new television show, "NBTV," which will be appearing on a local channel=20
starting in late November.=A0 The positions that we have open are very speci=
fic, and=20
are as follows:

1.    Teleplay (Screenplay) Writer
       Must be able to write well for young & old roles, for puppets, comedy=
 &
 drama, be able to grasp the NB theme, and be a TEAM player.

2.    Editor
       Must be able to work well with our content and be a TEAM player.

3.    Director of Photography
       Must be able to work well with our content, our cast and our PUPPETS,=
=20
and be a TEAM player.

The show is somewhat reminiscent of "The Muppet Show" and "SCTV," and will b=
e=20
broadcast locally.=A0 In addition, we are exploring opportunities in other=20
parts of the US and abroad in England and Australia.=A0=20

If you are interested in any of the above positions, we suggest that you sen=
d=20
us a resume, your requirements, and a sample of your work ASAP to the addres=
s=20
listed below. =20

Our show is being picked up locally, and there is also interest in our=20
projects both in the US and abroad.  Further information about the show will=
 be=20
revealed to those that are selected for interviews.  =A0=20

Thank you for your interest. =20

Natural Bridges
Kirk L Maynard
Producer / Puppeteer
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130

--part1_137.25437ef1.2ca204e2_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Natural Bridges </B>is presently seeking to fill th=
e following positions for our new television show, <B>"NBTV,"</B> which will=
 be appearing on a local channel starting in late November.=A0 The positions=
 that we have open are very specific, and are as follows:<BR>
<BR>
1.    <B>Teleplay (Screenplay) Writer</B><BR>
       Must be able to write well for young &a=
mp; old roles, for puppets, comedy & drama, be able to grasp the NB them=
e, and be a TEAM player.<BR>
<BR>
2.    <B>Editor</B><BR>
       Must be able to work well with our cont=
ent and be a TEAM player.<BR>
<BR>
3.    <B>Director of Photography</B><BR>
       Must be able to work well with our cont=
ent, our cast and our PUPPETS, and be a TEAM player.<BR>
<BR>
The show is somewhat reminiscent of "The Muppet Show" and "SCTV," and will b=
e broadcast locally.=A0 In addition, we are exploring opportunities in other=
 parts of the US and abroad in England and Australia.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
If you are interested in any of the above positions, we suggest that you sen=
d us a resume, your requirements, and a sample of your work ASAP to the addr=
ess listed below.  <BR>
<BR>
Our show is being picked up locally, and there is also interest in our proje=
cts both in the US and abroad.  Further information about the show will=
 be revealed to those that are selected for interviews.  =A0 <BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your interest.  <BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B><U>Natural Bridges</U><BR=

</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Kirk L Maynard</B><BR>
<B>Producer / Puppeteer</B><BR>
PO Box 30688<BR>
Cleveland, Ohio 44130</FONT></HTML>

--part1_137.25437ef1.2ca204e2_boundary--