[NEohioPAL]Moroccan cuisine, Drumplay and Daniel Thompson - September 28

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Fri Sep 26 08:33:35 PDT 2003

Dear Folks,

Here is something different for you to do this Sunday evening:

September 28 @ Algebra Tea House, 2136 Murray Hill, Little Italy, Cleveland
                          "A Night in Casablanca" - Moroccan dinner and
Drumplay
                             6:00 p.m.      for more info:  216-429-1152

As we try to live our lives as world citizens, Drumplay, with poet laureate
of Cuyahoga County, Daniel Thompson, will host a very special evening of world
music and cuisine from Morocco, lovingly prepared by Fatia, a native of that
country.

The cost for the dinner, followed by a set or two of music and poetry, is a
mere $15.00.  This promises to be a happening; and if successful, will be part
of an ongoing series of world music and culinary delights.  So help make it so.

If you have been wanting to come out and see the band; say hello to the poet;
or maybe are just now salivating in anticipation of a great Moroccan meal,
then Sunday evening, September 28, beginning at 6:00 p.m., is the place to be in
Little Italy.  And by the way, Ayman, the proprietor, is a wonderful artist
who runs a cool little place at 2136 Murray Hill, the Algebra Tea House.  Come
and check it out.

And as a further incentive, a free poster of Daniel's poetry, a companion to
Drumplay's latest CD "Under the Map of the World Where I Sleep", is yours.  It
is our way of saying "thanks" for supporting this evening of percussion and
poetry with a global perspective.

Peace,

James Onysko