[NEohioPAL]Dance, Yoga, Creative movement and more: MorrisonDance community classes

Sarah Morrison sarah at morrisondance.com
Fri Sep 26 12:10:30 PDT 2003

It's fall & the best way to keep warm is to keep your body moving!

We will be opening our studio doors again for community adult classes
beginning Sunday, October 5th.
12 weeks of classes offered to all levels through December 18th
(Thanksgiving week off)

4201 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH
(Ohio City, corner of Lorain & W. 42nd)

Drop ins are welcome anytime at $10/class
$40 for a 5 class card (good toward any class)

Sundays, 11:30-1:00pm   Kundalini Yoga with Didier Allexandre & Phyllis
Frisa
Sundays, 1:30-2:45pm      Moving Body Basics with Sarah Morrison

Mondays, 5:00-6:15pm   Ballet (all levels) with Kelly Postiy-Yager
Mondays, 6:30-7:45pm   Jazz (all levels) with Heather Baur
Mondays, 8:00-9:15pm   Belly Dancing (all levels) with Rebecca Borger

Thursdays, 5:15-6:45pm   Company class (open to int/adv students) -
rotating instructors from the company

for detailed descriptions and location information, please visit
www.MorrisonDance.com, and click on community classes.

Also, we have updated our site with photos from our summer series, THE
CITY IS OUR PLAYGROUND, which was a lot of fun - and we hope to do it
again next summer!  To see the photos, visit:
http://www.morrisondance.com/playground2003.HTM

Hope to see you at the studio!

Sarah Morrison