[NEohioPAL]Thankyou to everyone!

Last Call ilovelastcall at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 13:08:56 PDT 2003

--0-749470400-1064606936=:51518

We would like to thank all the people for coming down to our shoot at the Powerhouse Pub in the Flats, Friday.Sept.26th, 2003. It was a great turn out, and i hope everyone had a time hanging with the cast and crew of Last Call Cleveland, and Cleveland basketball star, LeBron James. Special thanks goes out to Mr.James for the unpaid appearance, and free tickets to this years upcoming Cavs season. Also we would like to thank Riverwalk Cafe for the free open buffet for everyone that showed up.
Thanks again to everyone that came down and we hope you can come down for future shoots.

Sincerely,
Last Call Cleveland
www.lastcallcleveland.com

email - yourmom at lastcallcleveland.com

--0-749470400-1064606936=:51518

<DIV>We would like to thank all the people for coming down to our shoot at the Powerhouse Pub in the Flats, Friday.Sept.26th, 2003. It was a great turn out, and i hope everyone had a time hanging with the cast and crew of Last Call Cleveland, and Cleveland basketball star, LeBron James. Special thanks goes out to Mr.James for the unpaid appearance, and free tickets to this years upcoming Cavs season. Also we would like to thank Riverwalk Cafe for the free open buffet for everyone that showed up.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks again to everyone that came down and we hope you can come down for future shoots.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>Last Call Cleveland</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.lastcallcleveland.com">www.lastcallcleveland.com</A></DIV>