[NEohioPAL]Avon High School seeks 1950s military gear for "M*A*S*H"

J. R. Simons simons.j at worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 26 19:55:13 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C38481.3EA2A540

Greetings all!

The Avon High School Drama Club is presenting the stage version of the =
movie "M*A*S*H" in November 2003.  We have nearly completed construction =
of our set, but we are in need of a lot of vintage 1950s military items =
to make everything complete.

We are especially in need of that fabric netting that is used to =
surround military encampments, however, since this is 1950, we need  =
NON-CAMOUFLAGE netting.  I am specifically looking for one piece at =
least 16' wide and 24' high, two pieces 7' or 8' high and 12' long and =
two pieces 7' or 8' high and 8' long.

We are also seeking 25 or 30 sets of 1950s olive drab fatigues complete =
with web belts, insignia, dogtags, boots, etc.  NO CAMOUFLAGE, PLEASE!

I'm sure you understand that as a high school drama club, we are =
financed through the BBS (i.e., beg, borrow or steal) method of =
financing, so anything that we can beg, borrow or steal from your =
theatre would be greatly appreciated. =20

If you've presented "M*A*S*H" or any 1940s or 1950s military production =
and can spare some of the items above or have anything remotely =
resembling items that might appear on a "M*A*S*H" set, please email me =
at this address or give me a call TOLL FREE at 1-888-877-9563.  We will =
arrange pick up and safe return of borrowed items.

The Avon High School Drama Club would be forever indebted to you!

Thanks!

J. R. Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Be sure to visit us on the Web at www.jovialities.8m.com
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C38481.3EA2A540

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>Greetings all!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Avon High School Drama Club is presenting the stage version of =
the=20
movie "M*A*S*H" in November 2003.  We have nearly completed =
construction of=20
our set, but we are in need of a lot of vintage 1950s military items to =
make=20
everything complete.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are especially in need of that fabric netting that is used to =
surround=20
military encampments, however, since this is 1950, we need  =
NON-CAMOUFLAGE=20
netting.  I am specifically looking for one piece at least 16' wide =
and 24'=20
high, two pieces 7' or 8' high and 12' long and two pieces 7' or 8' high =
and 8'=20
long.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We are also seeking 25 or 30 sets of 1950s olive drab fatigues =
complete=20
with web belts, insignia, dogtags, boots, etc.  NO CAMOUFLAGE,=20
PLEASE!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm sure you understand that as a high school drama club, we are =
financed=20
through the BBS (i.e., beg, borrow or steal) method of financing, so =
anything=20
that we can beg, borrow or steal from your theatre would be greatly=20
appreciated.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you've presented "M*A*S*H" or any 1940s or 1950s military =
production and=20
can spare some of the items above or have anything remotely resembling =
items=20
that might appear on a "M*A*S*H" set, please email me at this address or =
give me=20
a call TOLL FREE at 1-888-877-9563.  We will arrange pick up and =
safe=20
return of borrowed items.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Avon High School Drama Club would be forever indebted to =
you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>J. R. Simons<BR>Producer<BR>The Jovialities Entertainment Co., =
Ltd.<BR>Be=20
sure to visit us on the Web at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jovialities.8m.com">www.jovialities.8m.com</A></DIV></=
BODY></HTML>