[NEohioPAL]Bad Epitaph To Update Theater Website Links

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Sat Sep 27 18:02:27 PDT 2003

BAD EPITAPH TO UPDATE THEATER WEBSITE LINKS

Dear friends in the Cleveland theater community ...

It came as little surprise to me that the most visited page on the Bad
Epitaph website is our LINKS page.  This is a pity, however, as it was last
updated perhaps two years ago.

Help us update our website by providing us the correct URL for your theater
company.  I could look up this information myself, but we provide the page
as a courtesy, and I simply don't have the time right now.  Any outdated
links will be dropped.  Oh, and we are looking for Greater Cleveland area
theater companies only, and not personal pages for individual artists.

Thanks in advance,

David Hansen
Bad Epitaph Theater Co.
http://www.badepitaph.org