[NEohioPAL]Theater Opportunity for Collaborative Arts on Euclid Avenue

Bodwin Theatre bodwin_theatre at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 06:24:01 PDT 2003

The collaborative efforts of a variety of arts disciplines offering free
public art on downtown streets was an exciting and encouraging new
development for the summer. As a final installment of the summer, "Sparx in
the City" is presenting an October 17th "Lantern Festival," featuring
installation artists, including Robin Van Lier of the Cleveland Museum of
Art's Parade the Circle.  Theaters, poets and performers will augment the
lantern installations with monologues and scenes involving themes of light,
illumination, energy and the like (metaphorical or physical, we can talk
about any ideas).  I have a few slots (and a small budget) for performers to
supplement the installations, either interspersed with the art installations
or independent performances. Are you working on a monologue that you thing
is appropriate?  If you have ideas, just give me a call.

Kevin Cronin
Bodwin Theatre Company

3814 Prospect Avenue, #205
Cleveland, Ohio 44115