[NEohioPAL]!!!!LOOKING FOR "JASON MRAVICK" PLEASE CALL!!!!!

roslyn sears rozsears01 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 14:38:36 PDT 2003

Hello,

A little bird told me that "Jason Mravick" is back in
town. And it's important that I speak with him
regarding theatre business.

If you are Jason reading this now, call me at
330 733-1748.

If you're not Jason, but you know how to reach him.
Please forward this message to him. Or you may reply
to this email by simply clicking on the reply button
and passing the much needed info to me, Roslyn Sears.

Sincerely
Roslyn Sears,Director