[NEohioPAL]David Hansen in I HATE THIS: One Night Only!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Wed Oct 1 19:29:22 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3147892162_1316778_MIME_Part

CLEVELAND SCENE Best of Cleveland 2003
"Best Actor" - David Hansen in I HATE THIS

ONE NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE!

I HATE THIS written and performed by David Hansen

In recognition of National Nurse-Midwifery week.

"There is no word for the parent of a dead child."

Friday, October 10, 2003
WO Walker Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
10524 Euclid Avenue

Join playwright/performer David Hansen for "I Hate This", a solo performanc=
that takes you from the moment his son was born and through the year that
follows ... but not in that order. An honest, horrible, and even humorous
trip through the reality of stillbirth.

Recently performed at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.

"A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey." - The Plain Dealer

7 pm Reception =80 8 pm Performance =80 Post-performance Talkback

(Complimentary parking available in attached garage off of Stokes Blvd.)

Sponsored by: The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American College of Nurse
Midwives, this play is one man's perception of facing the grief of
stillbirth. We encourage those that may personally or professionally deal
with loss to join us for a night of reflection, education, and
entertainment.=20

$15 per person; $10 per medical/nursing students or medical residents with
ID=20
Please forward checks to NEOACNM, c/o Elizabeth Ruzga, 7388 Kinsman Rd,
Novelty, Ohio 44072 - or call 440-338-6291 for reservations.

For more information on I HATE THIS:
Bad Epitaph Theater Company Website - http://www.badepitaph.org
Check out our recently updated links page!

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3147892162_1316778_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>David Hansen in I HATE THIS: One Night Only!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>CLEVELAND SCENE Best of Cleveland 2003<BR>
</B><I>"Best Actor" - David Hansen in I HATE THIS<BR>
</I><BR>
ONE NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE!<BR>
<BR>
I HATE THIS written and performed by David Hansen<BR>
<BR>
In recognition of National Nurse-Midwifery week. <BR>
<BR>
"There is no word for the parent of a dead child."<BR>
<BR>
Friday, October 10, 2003<BR>
WO Walker Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation<BR>
10524 Euclid Avenue<BR>
<BR>
Join playwright/performer David Hansen for "I Hate This", a solo =
performance that takes you from the moment his son was born and through the =
year that follows ... but not in that order. An honest, horrible, and even h=
umorous trip through the reality of stillbirth.<BR>
<I><BR>
Recently performed at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.<BR>
</I><BR>
"A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey." - The Plain Dealer<BR>
<BR>
7 pm Reception =80 8 pm Performance =80 Post-performance Talkback<BR>
<BR>
(Complimentary parking available in attached garage off of Stokes Blvd.)<BR=

<BR>
Sponsored by: The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American College of Nurse M=
idwives, this play is one man's perception of facing the grief of stillbirth=
. We encourage those that may personally or professionally deal with loss to=
 join us for a night of reflection, education, and entertainment. <BR>
<BR>
$15 per person; $10 per medical/nursing students or medical residents with =
ID <BR>
Please forward checks to NEOACNM, c/o Elizabeth Ruzga, 7388 Kinsman Rd, Nov=
elty, Ohio 44072 - or call <B>440-338-6291</B> for reservations.<BR>
<BR>
For more information on I HATE THIS:<BR>
Bad Epitaph Theater Company Website - http://www.badepitaph.org<BR>
<I>Check out our recently updated links page!<BR>
</I><BR>
# # #=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3147892162_1316778_MIME_Part--