[NEohioPAL]Domains for sale

Michael Roesch theatrecleveland at moonthink.com
Sat Oct 4 11:11:44 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C38A81.70D30E00

Hello Neohiopal readers,
I have 2 domains available that I've owned for some time - =
TheaterCleveland.com, and TheaterCleveland.com (both spellings).  I =
originally planned to develop these into a free online Cleveland area =
Theater resource page, but as web page design and marketing takes a huge =
chunk of time and effort, and real life work must take priority - I have =
decided to finally offer them for sale instead.
If you are interested in purchasing one or both of these domains, please =
send me an email stating your interest level and intentions.  It costs =
me very little to hold on to these domains, but I would much rather see =
something positive done with them for the community.  In the end, I will =
take the best offer - either monetarily or planning-wise.

Please direct all inquiries to:
siteinfo at theatrecleveland.com
or
siteinfo at theatercleveland.com

Thanks!
Michael Roesch
------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C38A81.70D30E00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello Neohiopal readers,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have 2 domains available that I've =
owned for=20
some time - TheaterCleveland.com, and TheaterCleveland.com (both=20
spellings).  I originally planned to develop these into a free =
online=20
Cleveland area Theater resource page, but as web page design and =
marketing takes=20
a huge chunk of time and effort, and real life work must take priority - =
I have=20
decided to finally offer them for sale instead.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you are interested in purchasing one =
or both of=20
these domains, please send me an email stating your interest level and=20
intentions.  It costs me very little to hold on to these domains, =
but I=20
would much rather see something positive done with them for the =
community. =20
In the end, I will take the best offer - either monetarily or=20
planning-wise.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please direct all inquiries =
to:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:siteinfo at theatrecleveland.com">siteinfo at theatrecleveland.c=
om</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>or</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:siteinfo at theatercleveland.com">siteinfo at theatercleveland.c=
om</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Michael =
Roesch</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C38A81.70D30E00--