[NEohioPAL]indie film needs PAs

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 17:08:04 PDT 2003

The independent film Kingsbury Run, which started
shooting about a week and a half ago, is in need of
some Production Assistants.  Particularly, those with
experience in costume/wardrobe, continuity, and anyone
with a good-working car who is comfortable running
errands around the greater cleveland area.  Experience
is strongly preferred but not an absoulte requirement.
 We have a great crew and cast but need some more
hands helping out.  These are non-paying crew
positions (you will get copy and credit) but the
project is definitely worth it!

The film shoots weeknights and Sundays (no Saturdays)
through the end of October.  We wrap just prior to
Halloween.

If interested, please email me at
rockandroller1 at yahoo.com or call 440-899-7620.  Thank
you for supporting local film!