[NEohioPAL]"Flanagan is dead!... Long live FLANAGAN!"-Irish Rodeo Clowns, a burial in store.

John Michael Regan irishrodeoclowns at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 19:20:30 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C38C58.0D0A5EE0

Obituary:
Well the time has come to lay poor old "Flanagan" to rest.  He was first =
"WAKED" in Cleveland at KENNEDY'S (Playhouse Square) in 1996.  Since =
then the poor old fella has been dying to see people in Cleveland on =
over 500 occasions.  Come pay your last respects between now and =
Saturday, November 22 2003.  That is when he will finally be laid to =
rest.

Commercial:
"Calling hours" are 8-10pm on Fridays and from 7-9pm on Saturdays.  =
Doors open one hour before showtime each evening.  "Flanagan's Wake" is =
produced by the Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC in cooperation with "NOBLE =
FOOL"-Chicago.  Call the POWERHOUSE PUB at 216-861-4982 for tickets.  =
Only a dozen chances left to see him off !

Friday & Saturday-November 7th &  8th will be "special nights".  A =
portion of your ticket price will be donated to West Side Catholic =
Center & Shelter.  So, besides having a good time yourself, you will be =
helping the less fortunate at the same time.  Helping others to help =
themslves with dignity.  Is there a higher calling?

GRATITUDE LIST:
I want to thank all of you that have helped and supported us through all =
the cycles and moves we have gone through.  I want to take this =
opportunity to publicly thank Fred Sternfeld for all he has done for =
this community by his unselfishness and dedication to the arts and to =
artists.  I want to also thank Jeon Francis, David Ritchey, Dawn =
Neidermeier, Jusy Montfort (FEB), Sherrill Paul ("Lolly The Trolley") =
and Mark Rapp for their guidance and support early on.  The staff at =
Playhouse Square-especially Jimmy from food & beverage, Bill-the House =
Manager and all the Bartenders and "Red Coats" (When did you ever hear =
an Irishman thank REDCOATS?).  I want to thank the management and staffs =
at  "NIGHTOWN", "Club Isabella", "The Gardens-formerly the Hofbrau =
House", "The Fox & Crow", "Flannery's", "The HARP", "Slainte", "Brendan =
O'Neills" "Parnells", "Five Seasons"and Sheehan's Pub on Lorain Avenue =
for all their support.  The Irish radio personalities- Roger Weist, =
Kevin McGinty & Joe Nicholls, Pat Coyne and of course, Jerry Quinn & =
Eddie Fitzpatrick for helping us "get the word out"!  The "Dysfunctional =
Family" that is JACOB'S INVESTMENTS aka NAUTICA Entertainment Complex, =
that took a chance on bringing the "WAKE" to a new venue.  They assumed =
some of the risk and shared expenses.  Especially, the crew at the =
POWERHOUSE PUB-all the bartenders and "Mary-Gail" at the door.  Mike =
Mercer has done more than anyonoe else to truly make this venture a =
partnership.  It has truly been a great ride.  I remember Dave =
Grunenwald saying we will make sure everyone in Cleveland has heard of =
"Flanagan's Wake".  This has now come true.  Finally, I wish to thank my =
family for letting me pursue my dream and all the actors, actresses, =
musicians and friends that have let me rant, rave, laugh, cry, bitch and =
moan.  In spite of all I have done wrong, some of you still love me?  I =
don't get it... but I'll TAKE IT!!!
Thank you sincerely for all you have done.  I am in awe of you all. =20

Last Call:
If you haven't seen "Flanagan's Wake" yet don't wait any longer.  There =
are now only 12 more opportunities to do so in Cleveland.  (We will be =
DARK for All Hallows Eve and All Saints Day-October 31 & November 1st.)  =
Order your tickets now by calling the Powerhouse Pub at 216-861-4982.

A sincere BLESSING ON YOU ALL-"Father Damon Fitzgerald"-aka-John M. =
Regan/Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C38C58.0D0A5EE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Obituary:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well the time has come to lay poor old =
"Flanagan"=20
to rest.  He was first "WAKED" in Cleveland at KENNEDY'S =
(Playhouse=20
Square) in 1996.  Since then the poor old fella has been dying =
to see=20
people in Cleveland on over 500 occasions.  Come pay your last =
respects=20
between now and Saturday, November 22 2003.  That is when he will =
finally=20
be laid to rest.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2><STRONG>Commercial:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Calling hours" are<STRONG> 8-10pm on=20
Fridays</STRONG> and from <STRONG>7-9pm on Saturdays</STRONG>.  =
Doors open=20
one hour before showtime each evening.  "Flanagan's Wake" is =
produced by=20
the Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC in cooperation with "NOBLE =
FOOL"-Chicago.  Call=20
the <STRONG>POWERHOUSE PUB at 216-861-4982</STRONG> for tickets.  =
Only a=20
dozen chances left to see him off !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Friday & Saturday-November 7th =
&  8th=20
will be "special nights".  A portion of your ticket price will be =
donated=20
to West Side Catholic Center & Shelter.  So, besides having a =
good time=20
yourself, you will be helping the less fortunate at the same time.  =
Helping=20
others to help themslves with dignity.  Is there a higher=20
calling?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>GRATITUDE =
LIST:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I want to thank all of you that have =
helped and=20
supported us through all the cycles and moves we have gone =
through.  I want=20
to take this opportunity to publicly thank Fred Sternfeld for all he has =
done=20
for this community by his unselfishness and dedication to the arts and =
to=20
artists.  I want to also thank Jeon Francis, David Ritchey, Dawn=20
Neidermeier, Jusy Montfort (FEB), Sherrill Paul ("Lolly The =
Trolley") and=20
Mark Rapp for their guidance and support early on.  The staff =
at=20
Playhouse Square-especially Jimmy from food & beverage, Bill-the =
House=20
Manager and all the Bartenders and "Red Coats" (When did you =
ever hear=20
an Irishman thank REDCOATS?).  I want to thank the management =
and=20
staffs at  "NIGHTOWN", "Club Isabella", "The Gardens-formerly the =
Hofbrau=20
House", "The Fox & Crow", "Flannery's", "The HARP", "Slainte", =
"Brendan=20
O'Neills" "Parnells", "Five Seasons"and Sheehan's Pub on Lorain Avenue =
for all=20
their support.  The Irish radio personalities- Roger Weist, Kevin =
McGinty=20
& Joe Nicholls, Pat Coyne and of course, Jerry Quinn & =
Eddie=20
Fitzpatrick for helping us "get the word out"!  The =
"Dysfunctional=20
Family" that is JACOB'S INVESTMENTS aka NAUTICA Entertainment Complex, =
that took=20
a chance on bringing the "WAKE" to a new venue.  They assumed some =
of the=20
risk and shared expenses.  Especially, the crew at the =
POWERHOUSE=20
PUB-all the bartenders and "Mary-Gail" at the door.  Mike Mercer =
has done=20
more than anyonoe else to truly make this venture a partnership.  =
It has=20
truly been a great ride.  I remember Dave Grunenwald saying we will =
make=20
sure everyone in Cleveland has heard of "Flanagan's Wake".  This =
has now=20
come true.  Finally, I wish to thank my family for letting me =
pursue my=20
dream and all the actors, actresses, musicians and friends that have let =
me=20
rant, rave, laugh, cry, bitch and moan.  In spite of all I have =
done wrong,=20
some of you still love me?  I don't get it... but I'll TAKE=20
IT!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thank you sincerely for all you have =
done.  I=20
am in awe of you all.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Last =
Call:</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you haven't seen =
<STRONG>"Flanagan's=20
Wake"</STRONG> yet don't wait any longer.  There are now only 12 =
more=20
opportunities to do so in Cleveland.  (We will be DARK for All =
Hallows Eve=20
and All Saints Day-October 31 & November 1st.)  Order your =
tickets now=20
by calling the <STRONG>Powerhouse Pub at =
216-861-4982.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A sincere BLESSING ON YOU ALL-"Father =
Damon=20
Fitzgerald"-aka-John M. Regan/Irish Rodeo Clowns, LLC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0154_01C38C58.0D0A5EE0--