[NEohioPAL]Community theatre info -

Ardenwycke House ardenwycke at core.com
Tue Oct 7 10:54:18 PDT 2003

I'm involved in a project for which I need basic communications info for
the multitudes of community (and PACT) theatres in Cuyahoga and the
contiguous counties all around. If you are affiliated with any of these
organizations, please send me an e-mail listing your theatre's name,
location, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail address, and if you're
PACT or not.  I'll then send you a survey form to complete, if you will,
and it would be helpful to know if you'll accept a Word document, or
would rather have the information in the body of the e-mail. Additional
helpful information is: capacity of your theatre space(s) and how many
productions you do each year, as well as usual days of performance. For
instance, only Friday and Saturday evening;  Sunday matinee and/or
evenings, whatever.

Thank you very much!

Kelly Ferjutz
ardenwycke at core.com