[NEohioPAL]Dance Concert Participants Needed

Crimcran at aol.com Crimcran at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 12:11:01 PDT 2003

--part1_12b.329417e5.2cb469c5_boundary

I am in need of a few good acts for a multimedia dance concert on October
19th at 2:00pm in Ashland, Ohio. The concert is a fundraiser for the Ashland
Community Arts Center as well as display the many talents and styles of dance in
the state of Ohio. Right now I specifically need groups that perform break
dancing and ethnic. However, if you are interested in having your group perform,
please call me at (330)268-8557 for further details.
Thank you for your time,
Jennica McCleary

--part1_12b.329417e5.2cb469c5_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am in need of a few good acts for a multimedia dance=
 concert on October 19th at 2:00pm in Ashland, Ohio. The concert is a fundra=
iser for the Ashland Community Arts Center as well as display the many talen=
ts and styles of dance in the state of Ohio. Right now I specifically need g=
roups that perform break dancing and ethnic. However, if you are interested=20=
in having your group perform, please call me at (330)268-8557 for further de=
tails. <BR>
Thank you for your time,<BR>
Jennica McCleary</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12b.329417e5.2cb469c5_boundary--