[NEohioPAL]piano placement finalized thanks

Catrina K catsar at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:18:58 PDT 2003

The responses to the piano needing a home was overwhelming. And I wish to
send my heartfelt thanks to all who responded.  You all every single one of
you deserves a piano and I wish I had thirty more to give away.

Unfortunately, there could be only one.  After wading through moving
stories, worthy causes and the curious inquiries there was one that just
made it happen. Her timing, ready, welling and ableness and believe it or
not her home décor were right on target.

I hope she posts a notice to let everyone know the rest of the story.

Meanwhile having suffered withdrawal pain at the mere thought of parting
with my second piano of my life due to a move I was just informed by my
husband that he has located a formally owned upright that being a different
style and only slightly smaller will fit in our house and our budget. We are
going to look at it tomorrow.

As a postscript to my experience after feeling the need from both sides of
the piano placement issue I am toying with the idea of launching a piano
rescue program. I have to check out how other rescue programs work and
possibly apply it to pianos.

The very best of  luck to everyone in their pursuit of piano ownership ...
Catrina