[NEohioPAL]Reminder: Special Meeting (Monday 8pm)

Mike Perzel mike at themidnightmovie.NET
Tue Oct 7 22:12:38 PDT 2003

--=====================_27275687==_.ALT

Just a reminder for everyone about the meeting this Monday night.

The Collaborative Arts Alliance (CAA) is calling a special All Members
meeting.

ALL MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND.
This is a pressing situation that CAA needs to address before we can move
forward.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2003
8:00 - 9:00 PM

North Coast Central Casting
4913 Storer Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio

On or about August 23, 2003, a member asked the board to allow a special
vote to be put the members. A vote to have The Alliance I.T. Director Jim
Balcomb removed from office for several reasons. These reasons will be
discussed at the meeting.

Due to the severity of this situation, the rest of the Board (Mike, Terry
and Chris) felt it would be best to let the Trustees make the final
decision regarding the process and procedures. The Trustees and Steering
Committee members in attendance agreed that "this vote should be brought
forth to the Members". They also set certain guidelines that must be
followed. These guidelines will be announced at the beginning of this meeting.

Hope to see you there.

**************
Mike Perzel
http://www.themidnightmovie.net/Mike.htm
(216) 272-6003
(24 hours)

--=====================_27275687==_.ALT

Just a reminder for everyone about the meeting this Monday
night.<br><br>
<b>The Collaborative Arts Alliance (CAA) is calling a special All Members
meeting. <br><br>
ALL MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND. <br>
This is a pressing situation that CAA needs to address before we can move
forward. <br><br>
MONDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2003<br>
8:00 - 9:00 PM <br><br>
North Coast Central Casting<br>
4913 Storer Ave.<br>
Cleveland, Ohio <br><br>
</b>On or about August 23, 2003, a member asked the board to allow a
special vote to be put the members. A vote to have The Alliance I.T.
Director Jim Balcomb removed from office for several reasons. These
reasons will be discussed at the meeting.<br><br>
Due to the severity of this situation, the rest of the Board (Mike, Terry
and Chris) felt it would be best to let the Trustees make the final
decision regarding the process and procedures. The Trustees and Steering
Committee members in attendance agreed that "this vote should be
brought forth to the Members". They also set certain guidelines that
must be followed. These guidelines will be announced at the beginning of
this meeting.<br><br>
Hope to see you there.<br><br>

Mike Perzel<br>
(24 hours)<br><br>