[NEohioPAL]Expect Respect play auditions and meeting NEXT WEEK!!!

Brynna Fish bfish at jfsa-cleveland.org
Wed Oct 8 13:20:06 PDT 2003

Hi,
If you are receiving this email it's because either:
a.  you were in the cast of "Expect Respect" last year or the year before
b.  you expressed interest in becoming a cast member
c.  some one else thinks you'd be interested!!!

We are quite excited to be gearing up for a return command performance of =
our 45 minute play entitled "Expect Respect".  It's being produced by =
JFSA's Family Violence Program for a HUGE benefit fundraiser scheduled for =
Thursday, January 29, 2004.  We're pleased that Michael Simmons, of the =
JCC Playmakers/Drama Dept, is our director. =20

We hope that you do indeed want to be part of our cast!!!  To learn more =
about our plans and to audition please come to one of the following =
meeting/audition times.

Meeting/Auditions
Either:  Monday, October 13th, 7 - 9 PM
     or :  Wednesday, October 15th, 4 - 6 PM
Location:  Mayfield JCC, 3505 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Hts. in the Halle =
Theater

**Come meet our new "Expect Respect" direct Michael Simmons of the JCC's  =
Playmakers.
**Meet JFSA's Project Chai Family Violence Prevention Program Coordinator =
Brynna Fish and our new school teen outreach worker, Dahlia Harris.
**Hear about "Expect Respect" major benefit performance event on January =
29, 2004
**Auditions for new cast members
**Finalize rehearsal schedule

If you ARE nterested and NOT able to attend please email me or call me at =
216-378-3401 BECAUSE WE STILL WANT YOU!!!

Proposed Rehearsal Schedule

Sunday, November 7,   5- 7 PM
Monday, November 3, 4 - 6 pm
Wednesday, November 5, 4 - 6 pm

Sunday, November 9, 5 - 7 PM  **
Sunday, November 16, 5 - 7 pm  **
Sunday, November 23, 5 - 7 pm **

Sunday, December 7, 5 - 7  **
Sunday, December 14, 5 - 7 **
Monday, December 15, 4 - 6
Wednesday, December 17, 4 - 6
Sunday, December 21, 5 - 7 ???

Sunday, January 11, 5 - 7=20
Monday, January 12, 4 - 6
Wednesday, January 14, 4 - 6
Sunday, January 18, 5 - 7
Monday, January 19, 4 - 6
Wednesday, January 21, 4 - 6
Sunday, January 25, 5- 7     TECH  At Fairmount Temple
Monday, January 26, 4-6     TECH  """""
Wednesday, January 28, 4 - 6 DRESS REHEARSAL  """""
Thursday, Janauary 29 PERFORMANCE
         6:00  Warm up/final prep
         7:45  Performance

**  Rehearsals to be led by Dan McElhaney, assistant director or TBA

Finally, feel free to share this email with any of your high school =
friends who you think might be interested.

All the best and thanks much

Brynna Fish
Coordinator
216-378-3401
JFSA Project Chai:  Family Violence Program
24052 Commerce Park Road
Beachwood, Ohio  44122
216-292-3999

Brynna Fish