[NEohioPAL]Another Cinevid Short film now online

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 22:13:20 PDT 2003

--0-1571238303-1065676400=:3459

Another Cinevid Short film now online
For those of you who saw and critiqued my short film, "Too Good to be True", I thank you and invite you to see my previous short film, "We Have Your Daughter." Though it's a 'kidnap for ransom' movie, it's not typical in it's approach to the subject, and has an interesting twist at the end.

It's 111 Megs in size, uses the 3ivx Codec, and right now only plays on a PC (I'm working on a QT version), so you'll need DSL or Cable or a T-1 line to download it.

It runs 32 minutes and has been screened in Las Vegas, LA and NY to audiences who actually stayed for the whole thing. In LA, I even heard a lady behind me say, "That was really good!" So let me know what you think!

We Have Your Daughter LINK: http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter
Too Good to be True LINK: http://cinevidproductions.com/2good

--0-1571238303-1065676400=:3459

<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>Another <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com">Cinevid</A> Short film now online</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>For those of you who saw and critiqued my short film, "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/2good">Too Good to be True</A>", I thank you and invite you to see my previous short film, "<A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter">We Have Your Daughter</A>." Though it's a 'kidnap for ransom' movie, it's not typical in it's approach to the subject, and has an interesting twist at the end.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It's 111 Megs in size, uses the 3ivx Codec, and right now only plays on a PC (I'm working on a QT version), so you'll need DSL or Cable or a T-1 line to download it. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It runs 32 minutes and has been screened in Las Vegas, LA and NY to audiences who actually stayed for the whole thing. In LA, I even heard a lady behind me say, "That was really good!" So let me know what you think!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We Have Your Daughter LINK: <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter">http://cinevidproductions.com/daughter</A>  </DIV>
<DIV>Too Good to be True LINK: <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/2good">http://cinevidproductions.com/2good</A></DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>