[NEohioPAL]Thanks to NEOHIOPAL members

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Thu Oct 9 07:08:49 PDT 2003

Recently someone sent out an email on the Neohiopal list asking for
recommendations for a headshot photographer.  She had a lot of people
contacting her telling her that she should shoot with Eric Mull.  After
visiting our website and meeting with me directly, she booked with our
studio.

It is nice to know that so many people have been happy with the quality of
the service that we are providing.

Thanks to all of those who recommend us everyday, your kind words are very
appreciated!!!!

eric
WWW.ERICMULL.COM
CLEVELAND =80 PITTSBURGH =80 NEW YORK
216-263-9494

ACTUAL TESTEMONIALS FROM NEOHIOPAL MEMBERS

"I can't even look at my old headshots now that I have yours.  I was having
so much fun in the studio with and Tamara (makeup artist) I didnt want to
leave.  You did my husband's headshots and I was jealous.  Now i have my
own!! These are much better than the ones i've gotten in cleveland before.
MARCIA DARBY, ACTOR

I'm still a student so i dont have money to burn.  Thank you for giving me
the best headshots ever at a price that i could afford.
SARA VITULLO, STUDENT

I'm just getting started and hadn't worked much.  Since I got my new
headshot, I have booked a bunch of jobs.  Thanks Eric!!!!
MITCH FINK, ACTOR

The photos arrived today and i absolutely loved them!!! Thank you...thank
you!!!  And i am so excited because I have a lot to choose from.  When i
lived in New York, I paid over $1000 for the shoot and  did not get as much
good stuff that i got from you.  Eric, these are wonderful.  I will send
everyone who asks...YOUR WAY!!!
SUZANNE BALAES, SINGER

=20
INCLUDED IN YOUR HEADSHOT SESSION:
=80 2 rolls film
=80 2 outfit changes
=80 professional, clean, hair and makeup stylist included by our full time
  stylist
=80 up to 7 different natural backgrounds in my 4000 sq. ft. natural light Ne=
  York Loft style studio
=80 print out this message from NEOHIOPAL and receive (1) 8 X 10 print with
=80 RETOUCHING at no additional cost
=80 24 hour turn around service on your contact sheets
=80 GUARANTEED to your liking!!!
=80 call us with any questions  216-263-9494