[NEohioPAL]EXTRAS NEEDED: MON AND TUE NIGHT

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 07:34:32 PDT 2003

The local indie film KINGSBURY RUN is seeking extras
for bar scenes to be shot this coming Monday and
Tuesday night, 10/13 and 10/14.  It is not required
that you be available both evenings.

WHEN:  6:00 pm SHARP check-in for extras on both
nights.  Wrap time is 10:30 both nights.
WHERE:  ABBASSO, E. 12th & Prospect downtown, under
"Bottom's Up."
WARDROBE:  Casual to dressy.  Abbasso is a really a
club, but jeans are fine.  No shirts with logos or
company names.  There will be a couple of musicians
playing and we need some people to get up and dance,
so ladies, wear comfortable shoes.

If you haven't been on a film set before, there is a
lot of waiting around, so please come prepared to be
patient.

Please come out and help support this film by filling
up our bar scenes!  Thank you!  Any questions, call
440-899-7620 or email me here.

Nina McCollum
Co-Producer, Kingsbury Run